Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-Day!

The romanticism does not flow from my body much, if at all!  So today I will bite the bullet, push through, tough it out, peel away the layers, bring down the wall... You get the idea.  It's not that I don't enjoy the romantic stuff, I do, maybe it's the build up?  Fear of rejection?  Who knows-  I realize I'm always looking for a clinical diagnosis for all of my issues.  The best part about today will be seeing the acceptance and gratitude in my husbands face when I slough off my rough exterior and

R    E    L    A   X
Dinner and candles :-)  I hope that's not too ambitious for my overworked manic brain.  Speaking of manic- the last several days have actually been quite peaceful.  Baby had her 6 month checkup on Friday and the good Dr gave me some lovely supplements to help regulate my hormones.  I think they're working!  

Now to get my little monster to stay asleep longer than 40 minutes-

No comments:

Post a Comment