- Routine... Check
- Mood Charting... Check
- Food Diary... in progress
I can feel the caffeine pumping through my veins right now and I am pretty sure that is one of the things I will have to work toward eliminating- I type this with a clenched jaw and a vision of me with a cold grip around my coffee mug! I
Gluten will definitely have to be completely eliminated... I already knew that. I don't eat much of it anyhow since having my little bambino. And I also know sugar is my other nemesis. DAMN YOU girl scouts hanging around outside my grocery store! I am pretty sure they are all gone until next year though. Phew! No more ducking for cover inside the market!
Have you ever really put any thought into how those little girls feel when they see people running from them? I wonder if they develop a complex from it? GS: "Would you like to buy some cookies?" Sugarholic running inside the store with a look of terror on their face: "Nooooooooooooo!" Poor kids- They need a debriefing after each cookie selling season.
I digress- I will soon be making all of our carb loaded snacks from scratch- My theory is that if I can control the ingredients, then I may be able to control their reaction in my body. We'll see how it goes!
Mood Level: Elevated
Anxiety Level: On the rise
Energy Level: Gggrrreeaatt!
I love having her toys as my table decor! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment