maybe this is the most warmth he has felt in a long time. And I can easily swab her hand with the baby wipe that's anti-bacterial. And why is he homeless in the first place? Is he one of the many people that have fallen victim to mental illness? Is he unemployable because he freaked out on his last boss during one of his schizophrenic episodes? How do I know... and I really don't know-So I swallowed the big lump in my throat from the panic that I felt whenever he touched her hand, took her out to my car washed her hand and smiled knowing that maybe she brightened his day. It was definitely the least I could do-
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Two posts in one day~
Standing in-line at the grocery store today a homeless man reaches out and touches my daughter's hand. Normally I would freak out because of all the germs that are out there, but then I started to think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment